My WMID has been suspended for non-repayment of a loan can I exchange WM to repay

If you had overdued the loan repayment and your WMID was blocked by the lender, then you can exchange title units using your WebMoney Keeper interface or WM Exchanger ( only button "Quick exchange").

You can learn more on title units exchanging in the Title units exchange manual.

To learn more about the service for granting and getting loans use the Debt service manual.